Today was a restful day. Justin got up and went into the office and I stayed at the hotel and rested..until 1100 when I woke up!It was partly cloudy and windy today but no rain. I spent the day reading a bunch of material that we have received over the past couple of days. Every Friday afternoon the officers gather at the officers club for a social time and play this game called Crud? Today was my first experience watching it and I don't quite get it yet. I went with Justin to the "social time" and had dinner there. They provide a buffet and you just eat whatever you want. Tonight Justin has to work because there is a distinguished visitor coming on base.Not sure how long he has to work but that just comes with the job. Overall today has been pretty uneventful but we are looking forward to tomorrow. We have planned to go with some friends to lunch and ride around and explore the island, then we are going to see New Moon at the base theatre..it was just released here today. Cant wait to tell you about tomorrow.Hopefully I'll have some good pictures!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Catching Up
Today was a restful day. Justin got up and went into the office and I stayed at the hotel and rested..until 1100 when I woke up!It was partly cloudy and windy today but no rain. I spent the day reading a bunch of material that we have received over the past couple of days. Every Friday afternoon the officers gather at the officers club for a social time and play this game called Crud? Today was my first experience watching it and I don't quite get it yet. I went with Justin to the "social time" and had dinner there. They provide a buffet and you just eat whatever you want. Tonight Justin has to work because there is a distinguished visitor coming on base.Not sure how long he has to work but that just comes with the job. Overall today has been pretty uneventful but we are looking forward to tomorrow. We have planned to go with some friends to lunch and ride around and explore the island, then we are going to see New Moon at the base theatre..it was just released here today. Cant wait to tell you about tomorrow.Hopefully I'll have some good pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment