The last few weeks Drake and I have been hanging out. Justin had to go away to Alabama for some training for a few weeks. We miss him but happy he getting to go home and enjoy some Clemson football on the weekends. I have done some yard work to include pulling out over grown bushes with a tie down strap with the bumper of my car! I also planted some new planters on our back deck with pansies and evergreens. Drake was helpful and toted off all the buckets as I removed the plants.
Drake has also started to attend doggie daycare two days a week. He loves it! His first day there he came home soaking wet because he played in the kiddie pool the entire play time.
It has really started to cool off and this week I woke up to snow on Pikes Peak. It was beautiful!
Drake is now 12 weeks and gorwing a lot. He has his moments but most of the time is obidient.


No comments:
Post a Comment