Saturday, May 28, 2011

Still Here.....

It has been way too long since I posted. Time gets away when your having fun and when your busy. April was my last month to work so I was busy training my replacement. Justin has been working hard as ususal. I was able to return to SC the begining of May and have enjoyed visiting with family and friends. While I have been home I have taken a few classes for nursing certifications, refinished a bedroom suit, eaten a lot of good food, and most exciting of all...found our new home. I was able to fly to Colorado with my Dad a few weeks ago and found a beautiful home. We now have a contract on it and when we officially close I will post some pictures. Justin is really trusting and has not seen the house. I hope I don't dissapoint him! I have a few more weeks here with my family and don't have any big plans other than relaxing and enjoying the calm before the storm. The storm being... when I return to the island the movers will be packing our stuff and 4 weeks later we will officially be on our way back to living in the USA! Such an exciting time but busy, busy, busy! I really miss Justin and can't wait to see him but until I get back I will enjoy my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment