We have had some nicer weather this week so it inspired me to get outside and do some "maintenance." We went to a local store and bought some pots, plants, dirt, and seed. I planted some flowers and also planted some seeds that will hopefully sprout into something beautiful. I have never planted from seeds, and the directions to plant were in Portuguese, so I just went for it. I do know that one kind of seed I planted was Zinnias other then that I just went for things that looked pretty! We have alot of work to do in the back yard when it dries up but I looked out the window the other day and saw one lonely Calla Lilly blooming! It is so pretty and it seems it has just been there all along. I was so happy to see it. Maybe some other surprises will pop up!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Potted Plants
We have had some nicer weather this week so it inspired me to get outside and do some "maintenance." We went to a local store and bought some pots, plants, dirt, and seed. I planted some flowers and also planted some seeds that will hopefully sprout into something beautiful. I have never planted from seeds, and the directions to plant were in Portuguese, so I just went for it. I do know that one kind of seed I planted was Zinnias other then that I just went for things that looked pretty! We have alot of work to do in the back yard when it dries up but I looked out the window the other day and saw one lonely Calla Lilly blooming! It is so pretty and it seems it has just been there all along. I was so happy to see it. Maybe some other surprises will pop up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment