Ok...the Air Force does this thing called mustache March and I don't like it! Why, because I don't particularly like the way my husband looks with a mustache. Those of you who know Justin know that he will not miss out on a chance to be competitive. The rules are at the begining of March you shave your mustache (even if you ususally have one) and you grow it for the month of March. At the end of the month a winner is determined by who has the best mustache. It is prickily and not suited for him so April please hurry up and get here. Here is a picture of Justin's stache from week 1.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Mustache March
Ok...the Air Force does this thing called mustache March and I don't like it! Why, because I don't particularly like the way my husband looks with a mustache. Those of you who know Justin know that he will not miss out on a chance to be competitive. The rules are at the begining of March you shave your mustache (even if you ususally have one) and you grow it for the month of March. At the end of the month a winner is determined by who has the best mustache. It is prickily and not suited for him so April please hurry up and get here. Here is a picture of Justin's stache from week 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment