Monday, April 12, 2010

April Showers






April is off to a good start. The weather here still brings plenty of rain and the temp is usually in the mid 60's.Easter was nice but not the same as being with our family. I cooked Easter dinner and we enjoyed that together. Last Thursday Justin was supposed to play in a golf tournament for a commander that is leaving. Unfortunately, the rain did not allow that to happen. That night will still went to go to the golf course for dinner. The golf course here is nice but I didn't get any pics because of the rain. I'll try to get some to post. The dinner was not our favorite to put it nicely. It seems we say that about alot of things we eat here. We will keep trying things and being good sports. At least we have our kitchen to come back to! Friday was fabulous! The weather was amazing and Justin had the day off, perfect. We enjoyed some scenery around the island and enjoyed spending time together. Saturday we were supposed to run in a race and participate in a golf clinic but again the rain decided otherwise. Instead we had a LOST marathon and relaxed on the couch all day watching Season 3. We have finished Season 3 and are ready to watch Season 4 but believe it or not the library here has every season except 4 and if you have watched LOST you know you can't skip a season. I'm trying to figure out a way to get it so if you have any ideas let me know! We saw the movie "Dear John" Sunday night and I have to say the book is definitely better! Justin is still playing volleyball and he made the base softball team! Now he is playing VB and practicing softball..when it isn't raining. The flowers are beginning to bloom on the island and signs of summer are appearing now we just wait for all of the rain to stop and the sun to shine....more than 1 day a week!

1 comment:

  1. We just got into Lost as well! We are a season behind you and spent most of the day today watching it as well! It is so addicting!!
    I love reading all your updates and seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete